Thursday, November 7, 2013

Third Chemo Treatment

My third treatment was delayed a day due to my cell counts being a little too low.  Luckily it only delayed things by one day.  My fourth treatment runs through November 26th on the current schedule and if this treatment had been delayed any further I would have been in the hospital on Thanksgiving.  While it's no guarantee that I will be able to travel to St. Louis and see the family for Thanksgiving, obviously my chances would have been much worse if I had been in the hospital.  They frown on runaways...

I should be able to leave either the hospital late this Saturday or first thing Sunday, so I'm looking forward to that.  Plan to watch the Oregon vs. Stanford game on ESPN.  College football provides a little consolation to not being with my family.   

Take care everyone,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment