Sunday, October 27, 2013

Treatment 2 Update

Hi Everyone -

On my fourth day of treatment, only a couple of days left in the hospital.  The treatment has been going well, no issues with nausea or pain.  In addition, the tumor appears to be responding very well to the treatment so far.  It is smaller than it was when I was first diagnosed.  Before, it was a very noticeable bump on my shoulder, now you can hardly notice it.  Unfortunately, the positive response to the treatment does not shorten the amount of treatments I will need.  I have to receive 14 sessions (9-10 months) regardless to ensure the "non-visible" impact of the cancer is gone.  Still, it's great that things are going well and I look forward to finishing up session number 2. 

I hope everyone has a great day!

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment