Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Eight down, Six to go...

Hi Everyone -

Just checking in to let you all know that I'll be wrapping up my eighth chemo treatment today. I'm officially past the half-way point. Other than being stir-crazy, things have been going well. I've begun physical therapy on my left shoulder in an effort to increase it's strength and mobility. I won't ever have the strength and range of motion I had prior to losing my scapula, but through the PT I should be able to get some of it back.

With the temperature being a balmy 20 degrees today, I can say I'm looking forward to warmer weather.  While I often feel weak and tired on days off from the hospital, there are days when I'm relatively alert and would love nothing more than to get outside and walk, visit of hiking trail, or take Sean to a quiet park.  Hopefully this is our last cold front and we can start moving on to some relatively nice weather.

I hope everyone is doing well.  My next chemo next Friday if all goes well.  I hope to post before then, but if not, take care.

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment