Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Surgery on Thursday!

Hi Everyone -

So the past week or so has been pretty uneventful, just a lot of tests to ensure I'm ready for surgery.  They say I am, so surgery to remove the tumor is supposed to happen on Thursday as scheduled.  After the surgery, I'll have eight more chemo treatments to clear things up and then I'm free to return to a life of normalcy. 

I'll provide another post late this week to let everyone know how the surgery went.  Until then, thanks to everyone for their support and prayers.  We continue to appreciate the hell out of every one of you who have helped us along the way.

Take Care,
Alex

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you Alex! Please do let us know how surgery went. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alex - Just a note to let you know I've been thinking about you today and hoping all went well. Dianne Marschman

    ReplyDelete