Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Update (Finally)

Hi Everyone -

I just completed my fifth session of chemo, which went well.  I will admit the recovery is a little tougher every time, but so far no major health issues have come from the treatments (knocking on wood for my superstitious friends).  Mostly it's a lot of being tired and quarantined to the house because of "low counts."

When I'm feeling up to it I practice guitar (I'm currently terrible) and play around of SPSS programming (I'm passable).  I figured since I'm married I needed a hobby that repels women to counteract the one that attracts them.  I'll leave you to decide which repels and which attracts.

As always, thanks to everyone who has provided support while my family and I deal with this health issue.  Hopefully you all know how much it is appreciated.

Take Care,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment